Regional Water Supply Planning
Back to committee documents and resources
Existing Technical Support Information, compiled on 2/14/06, from the following sources:
Documents may be provided in Adobe Acrobat format. You can download the free Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems. (external link)
United States Geological Survey
- Numerical Model Analysis of the Effects of Ground-Water Withdrawals on Discharge to Streams and Springs in Small Basins Typical of the Puget Sound Lowland, Washington. USGS. Water-Supply Paper 2492. Morgan, D. and J. Jones. 1999.
- Hydrologic Trends Associated with Urban Development for Selected Streams in the Puget Sound Basin, Western Washington. USGS. Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4040. Konrad, C. and D. Booth. 2002.
Washington Department of Ecology
top of page
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
- Near-Field Effects of Groundwater Extraction in South-Eastern King County: Implications for Pumping Test Design (PDF, 491 KB). Power Point Presentation. Massmann, J. and C. Carlson. Presented at the Symposium on the Hydrogeology of Washington State. Tacoma, Wa. Oct. 2000.
- Effects of Groundwater Extraction on Stream Flow in the Issaquah Creek Valley Watershed (PDF, 450 KB). Massmann, J. Prepared for the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. 2001.
- Effects of Groundwater Extraction on Stream Flow in the Bear-Evans Creek Watershed (PDF, 506 KB). Massmann, J. Prepared for the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. 2000.
- Description and Evaluation of Groundwater Monitoring Activities in the Vicinity of the Witte Well Field (PDF, 1 MB). Massmann, J. Prepared for the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. 2000.
- Drought Response - Muckleshoot Indian Tribe Staff Materials for Central Puget Sound Water Supplier's Forum (PDF, 834 KB) 2001.
- Big Soos Creek Low Flow Trend and Water Right Analysis (PDF, 2.7 MB). Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. Carlson, C. 1994.
top of page
- Assessment of Current Water Quantity Conditions in the Green River Basin (PDF, 3.9 MB). Northwest Hydraulics Consultants, Inc. 2005.
- Salmon and Steelhead Habitat Limiting Factors Report for the Cedar-Sammamish Basin (PDF, 1.6 MB). Washington Conservation Commission. Kerwin, J. 2001.
- Migratory behavior of adult chinook salmon spawning in the Lake Washington watershed in 1998 and 1999 as determined with ultrasonic telemetry (PDF, 254 KB). Fresh, K. E. Warner, R. Tabor, and D. Houck. 1999.
- Draft Lake Washington Chinook Salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) Recovery Plan (PDF, 9.5 MB). Muckleshoot Indian Tribe Fish. Dept., Wash. Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, and Suquamish Indian Tribe Fish. Dept. Warner, E. and K. Fresh. 1999.
- The Cumulative Effects of Urbanization on Small Streams in the Puget Sound Lowland Ecoregion. Univ. of Wash., Seattle, Wash. May, C.
- Hydrologic Changes in Urban Streams and Their Ecological Significance (PDF, 1.3 MB). American Fisheries Society Symposium. Konrad, C. and D. Booth. 2005.
- WRIA 8 Flow Screening Assessment (PDF, 321 KB), Draft, and Appendix I (PDF) and Appendix II (PDF). WRIA 8 Technical Committee. 2001.
- Water Supply Outlook. Section 5. Central Puget Sound Water Supplier's Forum (PDF, 1.9 MB). 2001.
top of page | home page | maps and documents