Do you want to be added to the e-mail distribution list for habitat recovery information?
If so, please contact Linda Grob, Administrative Coordinator, at 206-477-4704.
The team below works on behalf of all the jurisdictions that share the Lake Washington/Cedar/Sammamish Watershed (WRIA 8).
- Jason Mulvihill-Kuntz, WRIA 8 Salmon Recovery Manager, 206-477-4780
- Scott Stolnack, WRIA 8 Technical Coordinator, 206-477-4831
- Jason Wilkinson, WRIA 8 Actions and Funding Coordinator, 206-477-4786
- Linda Grob, WRIA 8 Administrative Coordinator, (half time, shared with WRIA 9), 206-477-4704
- Polly Freeman, WRIA 8 Communication Coordinator, (part time, shared with Snoqualmie/Skykomish Watershed), 206-477-3724
To learn more about what is going on and whom to contact in your creek or neighborhood, visit the Local Activities and Partners page and click on the Local Action Map.
WRIA 8 Coordination Team
c/o King County WLRD
201 S. Jackson St., Ste. 600
Seattle, WA 98104-3855
Driving directions to King Street Center, 201 S. Jackson St., Seattle