WRIA 8 Salmon Recovery Council Documents
Thursday, March 16, 2017
3:00-5:15 PM Meeting
Department of Ecology Northwest Regional Office
3190-160th Ave SE, Bellevue
Ecology Northwest Regional Office
Parking is FREE, but be sure not to park in the reserved Prius parking spots.
- WRIA 8 Update
- WRIA 8 Federal Priorities Letter Sent to Washington State Congressional Delegation
- Welcome Letter to Barry Thom, new NOAA Northwest Regional Administrator
- Results of 2016 WRIA 8 Client Satisfaction Survey
- Plan Update Policy Decisions Briefing Memo
- WRIA 8 Draft Habitat Goal Setting
- WRIA 8 Updated Strategies Format Mock Up
- Plan Update Policy Decisions Presentation, by Jason Mulvihill-Kuntz, Salmon Recovery Manager, & Susan O'Neil, Long Live the Kings
Major agenda items are: Updates & commitee reports; Success Story presentation on Seattle Public Utilities' Green Shores for Homes Program; Status of WRIA 8 Plan update; & WRIA 8 2018 Draft Budget & Cost Shares.
Salmon Recovery Council, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., Department of Ecology Northwest Regional Office, 3190-160th Ave. SE, Bellevue.
If you did not receive this packet directly but would like to for future meetings, please contact Jason Mulvihill-Kuntz, at 206-477-4780, or by e-mail at email@example.com.