Maps and Documents
Regional Water Supply Planning
This page provides maps, work products and reports for public viewing
and use by regional water supply planning partners. Maps and reports may be provided in Adobe Acrobat format. You can download the free Adobe Reader (external link) from Adobe Systems.
Note: committee rosters, and meeting calendar, agendas, summaries and handouts are linked from the committees page.
- Synthesis of the Regional Water Supply Planning Process, Final April 2009,
Published by King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks
- Clarifying Statement approved by the Coordinating Committee, May 3, 2006
- Regional Water Supply Planning flyer, May 2006
- King County Regional Water Supply Plan -- State Funding Request Fact Sheet, January 2006.
Source: King County
- Planning Framework Summary , October 31, 2005
Sets the framework to develop technical information and planning efforts to address major water resource management and regional water supply planning issues in and around the King County region
- Memorandum of Understanding on Water Resource and Supply Planning Between Cascade Water Alliance and King County, Washington, February 2005
top of page | home page | committees